Everything Tastes Better When It’s Cooked by Fire
Master the art of handling open flames with BBQ extraordinaire Craig Tabor. Cooking by fire offers unparalleled flavors and textures, plus a tremendous sense of accomplishment that you won’t find with gas or electric. Use an offset smoker to keep your meat juicy and fall-apart tender, an open pit grill to enrich the sweet and savory flavors of your dinners, or a wood-fired oven to bake your favorite pizzas and desserts to perfection.
Thanks to Craig’s comprehensive step-by-step guides on setup and equipment, along with these 60 mouthwatering recipes, you’ll learn to cook just about anything by fire, including:
• The King of Texas: Brisket
• Spicy Korean Beef
• Short Ribs Veal Chops with Lemon Chive Compound Butter
• Cowboy Tri-Tip with Chimichurri
• Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Butter
• Garlicky Leg of Lamb
• Fire-Roasted Cedar Planked Salmon with Herbs
• Sweet and Sticky Shrimp Skewers
• So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to light the fire!
Live Fire Cooking: Open Flame Techniques and Recipes to Transform Your Meals by Craig Tabor
English | 2022 | Food & Cooking | 234 MB